Welcome to KaosCraft - Minecraft Community Server

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Grey

grey Greypilgrim228's introduction

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello, I'm greypilgrim228, real name Rory. I'm one of the two Head Builders on Kaoscraft and generally (although that's debatable) the more sociable of the two.
Most of you know me as Grey or one of my other wacky nicknames I'm using that day,  (whatever it is, it's always coloured grey and bold, so I'm easy to spot  xD).

I'm 23 years old, I'm a Royal Navy Engineer from Nottingham, now living in Wiltshire. My schedule is either very hectic and all over the place, or down right empty and painfully dull depending on my job, so to fill the void and those long hours, here's Minecraft to say hello!
I've been playing Minecraft for longer than I care to admit, and I joined Kaoscraft in Dec of 2014...or maybe it was 13.......I forget which now.

When not acting and sounding like a grumpy old git trapped in a 23 year olds body, I can be found hacking away at my projects on kaoscraft or in the kaos discord channel. Failing that, I'm either catching up on sleep, on duty, playing other video games or doing some very rare, very welcome outdoor/leisure time with friends/family/kinky time gf hubba hubba xD.

Fav.  games include (but not limited to) Minecraft, Shogun Total War II (any total war is good for me really, especially medieval or Rome), Dawn of War I or II and their expansions (love me some warhammer 40k), Gears of War, Halo, Roller Coaster Tycoon II, Ages of Empires, Cod, Pharaoh.
Did I also mention I'm a massive Warhammer 40k geek? I have several whole painted table top armies and hordes of fiction books from the black library. Ask away at your peril! As well as this, I've a just as large collection of history books and an entire encyclopaedia Britannica (never mind that it's a hand me down from my now dead Uncle and out of date...............shut up).

I'M ALSO A MASSIVE BORE, SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I GO ON TOO LONG.......sorry...

Edited by Grey
1 person likes this

You forgot to explain your terrible jokes, Reindeer -.-

1 person likes this

oh ye blacky, thanks for that.

How many optometrists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

One,........or..... two........one.......or two

ba dum cha!

1 person likes this